Search This Blog

Monday, April 16, 2007

What I Heard

Friday afternoon I was driving home from work, listening to the Seattle’s Limbaugh outlet where Tom Delay was busy flogging his new book. The ExTerminator was getting on a roll about how there must be real consequences for the opponents of W. Bush. Delay was repeatedly skirting right up to the edge of calling for the arrest and rendition of Move On Dot Org Democrats. while the program host would interrupt and pull him back. Delay had a head of steam built up and the host was having to be a bit rude to keep Tommy from flying off the track and into the swamp of full blown concentration camp fascism. I don’t know if it was just a dog and pony show, but if it was an act, then it sure was convincing. Who knows with AM radio? I think I’ll stick to NPR from now on.

No comments: