Search This Blog

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Republican Me

My mail in ballot came to the box today, and between the time I got the envelope open and read the instructions, I was converted to a Republican. I was touched by Jeebus or something I guess. I drew the line for Huckabee, sealed, signed and put postage on the letter and tossed it in a Tacoma mailbox. Then I came to my senses and went back to being a Democrat. It's just as well, the DemoCRATIC party doesn't recognize the results of the primary, but follows the caucus results, where I will be supporting....... Ha! I'm withholding the announcement of my support till either Hill or Barack offer me the governorship of American Samoa.

Anyway, my vote for the snake handler counts me a temporary Rethuglican. For a few minutes I felt all self righteous, pissed off, entitled and like invading a random third world country using your children.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The groundhogs couldn't make up their minds about spring and winter today so why should you be sure of party affiliations this February 2nd?

-Ceeb