Search This Blog

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Welcome Back Writers

Those of us who live or die by the light of the great goddess Television are about to be restored. Colbert and Jon Stewart are technically back yesterday, but obviously didn't have a bag o' bits to pull up. Recovery will take time. Lost will be even more incomprehensible because the writers have forgotten where they were in the plot line. The lack of writers actually made Leno more tolerable. The Oscars will still be unwatchable. My son has a big box of Anime DVDs in his old room, I think I may just crack it open between now and Baseball's opening day.

2 comments:

treygdor said...

Sadly, I think a lot of my Anime is on VHS. I don't even have a VCR anymore.

Squidin the Sun said...

Lost has lost me a bit in this recent season. I don't really understand everyone's motivations. It seems like a big free for all of confusion on the character's parts and it leaves me, the viewer, confused as well. It's too damn much noise on a show where I was always able to pick a side and pick characters who I like.

-Ceeb